Only One Day Left To Pre-Register
If you haven’t seen the course yet, join us this evening for a Ninja Night Race course pre-ride. We’ll meet us at 5:45 at the San Diego Velodrome and will ride until 7:15.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Race NNR 4
10. You skip your usual energy bar or recovery drink after the race because you’ll have a delicious free tamale to chow down on. It’s got all the macronutrients you need!
9. You’ll look extra stealthy and ninja-y in your free Loaded / NNR t-shirt.
8. Music makes everything better, so we’ll have a live band playing in the infield of the Velodrome.
7. We are excited to announce a new sponsorship from WD-40 BIKE for NNR 4! And, to share our love of their “clean, lube, and protect” products, we’ll be giving out samples to all racers at registration!
6. It’s got two wheels. It’s Italian. It has a super powerful engine. And you get to be lead out by it. How often do you get motopaced by a Ducati?
5. If you’re on a local high school team and would like to race, check with your coach to get your code for free registration.
4. Our race is USAC-sanctioned so you can get those points needed to upgrade or qualify for Nationals.
3.The race donates funds to the Monarch School—a K-12 school for kids impacted by homelessness—so you get that good feeling knowing that your racing helps others.
2. Matthew Hulet will be on-site, taking portrait style photos at the finish line. We guarantee this will be your new Facebook profile photo forever — seriously, you’ll never change it.
1. No lights? No problem!! On race day, our sponsor, NiteRider Technical Lighting, will be on-site to offer up 50 sets of demo lights to racers!